Triggering Changed Event on BUS2001 not happening

Jeffrey Rappaport Jeff at Business-Workflow.com
Mon Jan 16 15:59:23 EST 2006

Triggering Changed Event on BUS2001 not happeningDavid,

   I'm not sure there's a standard SAP Change Doc Object for BUS2001.

Jeffrey A. Rappaport
Business Workflow, LLC
Voice: (732) 355-0123
Fax:    (509) 757-4144
Email: Jeff at Business-Workflow.com
Web:  www.Business-Workflow.com
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Bibby, David
  To: SAP Workflow Users' Group
  Sent: Monday, January 16, 2006 5:23 AM
  Subject: Triggering Changed Event on BUS2001 not happening

  Hi All,
  I am having problems triggering a custom event called 'Changed' on BUS2001.
  I have done the delegation and created the event on ZBUS2001.

  In SWEC I have made the config. entry with the settings:
  Change Doc Object: PROJ
  Business Object: BUS2001
  Event: Changed
  On Change option selected.

  This event is released on ZBUS2001.
  However when I make a change to a project using txn CJ20N, no Changed event triggers.

  Can anyone offer any suggestions as to why the event is not triggering?

  Many thanks
  David

  This message is confidential. It may also be privileged or otherwise protected by work product immunity or other legal rules. If you have received it by mistake please let us know by reply and then delete it from your system; you should not copy it or disclose its contents to anyone. All messages sent to and from Linklaters may be monitored to ensure compliance with internal policies and to protect our business. Emails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they can be intercepted, amended, lost or destroyed, or contain viruses. Anyone who communicates with us by email is taken to accept these risks.

  The contents of any email addressed to our clients are subject to our usual terms of business; anything which does not relate to the official business of the firm is neither given nor endorsed by it.

  The registered address of the UK partnership of Linklaters is One Silk Street, London, EC2Y 8HQ. Please refer to http://www.linklaters.com/regulation for important information on the regulatory position of the firm.