WF_ADMIN is dying?

Shrestha, Bijay Bijay.Shrestha at pragmatek.com
Fri Jan 13 09:29:42 EST 2006

SAP's document recommends to have SAP_ALL. The main reason is workflow is cross application it could go to any application area. If you give SAP_ALL to this system ID you don't have to add security for each Workflow application that you are going to activate.

Another good point is, this is system id NOT Dialog id so this ID could be treated as any other Batch id which runs for Background jobs etc.

Bijay Shrestha
Sr. Consultant
Pragmatek Consulting Group