UWL Configuration

muinul hussain muinul at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 13 06:32:43 EST 2006

Hi Jocelyn,

I did a thorough check again and have progressed a bit
further.One SAP Note said that I need to add the
'everyone' group to the UWl folder , which I have done
now.I was actually getting the blank page loading -
even when I click on the 'Personalize' button.( Which
was what the note was for )

On checking the logs this time, since I was still
getting the blank page even after adding the
permissions - I saw the following exception as
below.The launch is not able to find the iviews for
the IAC launch or SAP transaction launch, or even the
personalize iview from the PCD location.But of course
I checked manually and these iViews are very much
there in the PCD location.

I am on EP 6.0 SP 14.

Any tips ? or this is a genuine problem and I should
log a customer message.

Exception from log :

#1.5#00306EF482E600690000034F00005A0500040A3B8B3D233D#1137150752233#com.sap.portal.roles.RoleNavigation#sap.com/irj#com.sap.portal.roles.RoleNavigation#HUSSAM04#16157##ld00_LD0_5914550#HUSSAM04#2985d420841f11da88fd00306ef482e6#Thread[PRT-Async
2,5,PRT-Async]

##0#0#Error##Java###Error looking up url:

pcd:portal_content/com.sap.pct/every_user/general/iViews/com.sap.netweaver.bc.uwl.iviews/com.sap.netweaver.bc.uwl.uwl_iviewcom.sap.netweaver.bc.uwl.uwlLaunchIAC

[EXCEPTION]
{0}#1#javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Child not
found:
com.sap.netweaver.bc.uwl.uwl_iviewcom.sap.netweaver.bc.uwl.uwlLaunchIAC
at
portal_content/com.sap.pct/every_user/general/iViews/com.sap.netweaver.bc.uwl.iviews
[Root exception is javax.naming.NameNotFoundException:
Child not found:
com.sap.netweaver.bc.uwl.uwl_iviewcom.sap.netweaver.bc.uwl.uwlLaunchIAC
at
portal_content/com.sap.pct/every_user/general/iViews/com.sap.netweaver.bc.uwl.iviews]
at
com.sapportals.portal.pcd.gl.PcdFilterContext.filterLookup(PcdFilterContext.java:404)
at

=== message truncated ===