Material Master - Workflows

Munday,Sherie J. MUNDAYSJ at airproducts.com
Thu Jan 12 15:46:27 EST 2006

Our company runs through many approvals and rules before creating the material.  We have a web based application with a rules engine behind it that then sends an event to SAP which triggers our custom material create workflow.  We also used BUS1001006 but created a Z -Material Request object to route for approvals, and then chose to use LMSW to enter the materials in batches because we could not get the BAPI to create all the views we needed.
I believe Material Master is an area where many companies have had to customize a great deal.
Best of Luck,
Sherie

  _____