Material Master - Workflows

Richard Marut rvmarut at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 12 14:35:46 EST 2006

I didn’t find any for creating the material so I creted a workflow and used
business object BUS1001006, methods CreateViews and GetMissedViews.
CreateViews did not process all of the views that I specified. This is
because the method is asynchronous and it terminates when the ViewCreated
event is published.

Richard

  _____