Cancel button in MSS for all User Decision Tasks

HELENE_PAQUIN@ACDI-CIDA.GC.CA HELENE_PAQUIN at ACDI-CIDA.GC.CA
Thu Jan 12 13:44:26 EST 2006

Can someone tell me why the Cancel button in MSS in all the decision steps
is labeled "Cancel" while in the Business Workplace, for the same decision
steps, that button is  Labeled "Cancel and keep work item in inbox".

We would like the button to appear as "Cancel and keep work item in inbox"
in MSS as to not confuse it with cancel the whole process.

We are on 4.7.  Any ideas as how to fix this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Hélène Paquin
819-994-2249 | helene_paquin at acdi-cida.gc.ca | Télécopieur/Facsimile:
819-953-6359

Analyste programmeur, Déroulement des opérations SAP et WEB
Direction des services et solutions à la clientèle (DSSC)
Direction générale de la gestion de l'information et de la technologie
(DGGIT)
Agence canadienne de développement international
200, promenade du Portage, Gatineau (Québec)
Canada K1A 0G4

Programmer Analyst, Technical Workflow SAP and WEB
Client Services and Solutions Division (CSSD)
Information Management and Technology Branch (IMTB)
Canadian International Development Agency
200 Promenade du Portage, Gatineau (Quebec)
Canada K1A 0G4