UWL with SRM inbox

muinul hussain muinul at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 11 06:52:11 EST 2006

Hi Guys,

I have configured a UWL in portal to the SRM
inbox.This is using
the minimal configuration.I can successfully see my
'shopping cart'approval tasks in my UWL so I am
assuming that the configuration did go fine. Now when
I click on a SRM task, I would expect that a new
window linking to the approval screen from SRM would
come up. But nothing happens.Can anyone please throw
some light on what I am missing here.Do I need to
configure some more iViews to enable this launch ?.

Thanks,
Regards,
Muinul