Single Step Task - Should Have been Easy

akshay.bhagwat@wipro.com akshay.bhagwat at wipro.com
Wed Jan 11 00:23:03 EST 2006

Hi ,

In relation to this agent assignment attribute for single step task
context, needed some basic input.

In my scenario , I am using a Role to find out to determine agent ( i.e.
suitable position ) who will be responsible for processing this step. In
this case, what should be agent assignment attribute?

Should I maintain task attribute as General task / General forwarding
allowed / General forwarding not allowed?
Or Should I maintain this role as agent assignment for this task?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Akshay