Status management via transaction BSVWnottriggeringeventforsalesdelivery - post goods issue.

vijay srikanth vijay_d15 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 9 11:18:14 EST 2006

Hi Hans,

As far as I've worked on statusses I used this FM STATUS_READ.
Now there is a particular way to query this FM. For example if you're look
for sales order 521.
you can call this fm using OBJNR = 'VB0000000521000000'. The last 6 0's are
if the status is attached at header level to the document type. If it is at
item level then that item number POSNR would come there. When you query this
FM you'll get a varible return called STONR, the status that you're
reffereing to have a particular value for this variable. For eg. for I0522
the stonr value would be '01'. You've gotta find out what this stonr value
would be for that particular status. Hey also in configuration this status
profile should be attached to the document type, you can do that in sales
and configuration - sales document types settings. For. eg for sales
document OR(Standard Order) you can set a status profile, in the OR Type
setting. Only then it would work. I hope this helps.

Regards,
Vijay