SRM 4.0 Item based Shopping cart Rejection

Raveen Moodley raveenm at absa.co.za
Mon Jan 9 07:31:51 EST 2006

Hi,

We are currently on SRM 4.0, SRM_SERVER 500, SP SAPKIBKS05.

We are currently implementing item based Shopping cart approval WS14500015,
The BADI logic has been written and is working well. The workitems are being
routed to the correct agent and on approval all is well.

However, when the workitems are being rejected the workflows are going into
error. On investigation it seems that the container element "Lastworkitem"
is not being populated (Refer attached jpeg). We have implemented note
866126 but not 824114 as I do not understand it's contents.

Has anyone hit this problem and do you have a solution?

Many thanks.

Raveen Moodley

P.S. Thanks in advance for your input.

Important Notice:
Authorised Financial Services Provider

Important restrictions, qualifications and disclaimers
("the Disclaimer") apply to this email. To read this click on the
following address or copy into your Internet browser:

http://www.absa.co.za/disclaimer

The Disclaimer forms part of the content of this email in terms of
section 11 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions
Act, 25 of 2002.

If you are unable to access the Disclaimer, send a blank e-mail
to disclaimer at absa.co.za and we will send you a copy of the
Disclaimer.