Regd. work items of same object type instance

akshay.bhagwat@wipro.com akshay.bhagwat at wipro.com
Mon Jan 9 03:12:34 EST 2006

Hi Vijay ,

I think I differ in this opinion of getting it handled automatically..
I am not sure, but I think, we will manually need to handle this
situation.
Because, I think, there will be another work item with latest data along
with previous work item.

It made me think like this because, every time we change any data, this
work item data will be different than previous work item's data.

Would like to have comments on my opinion, by other members in our
workflow group....

Regards,
Akshay