Single Step Task - Should Have been Easy

Mark Pyc mark.pyc at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 08:45:38 EST 2006

G'day Vineet,

For the created Workitems do you see the company code populated? Are you
binding the Company Code of the Sales Organisation attribute or something
else?

Have you set the Role to fail if no result is found?? If so try removing the
responsibility for one company code and test - if it doesn't fail I think
you'll have to assume you're not passing the Company Code correctly.

Have fun,
Mark