Status management via transaction BSVW not triggering event for sales delivery - post goods issue.

Brilleman,Hans hans.brilleman at tntpost.com
Thu Jan 5 07:55:38 EST 2006

Hi all,

I am currently working on 4.7.

I created a sub type of LIKP and in there created a new event
POSTGOODSISSUED (sub type has been delegated).

With BSVW I created a entry with values as such:

Status OT = VBK
Business object = ZLIKP
Event = POSTGOODSISSUED

Status restriction = PSTD

For some or other reason it does not trigger the event when the post
goods issue button is executed. I have looked everywhere but cannot find
an solution to my problem. I have a way around it via a check function
module, but I want to know why it does not work via status management.

Any explanation will be highly appreciated.

Greetings,

Hans.