Object key of work item

Tedde Taege ttaege at nebraska.edu
Tue Jan 3 11:01:10 EST 2006

Here is a round-about way to get it.

     Use SWI5 to read the user's workitems.  Use type US (for user ID) and
the user's SAP system ID.
     Select the radio button for "To be processed by" and don't include a
date so that you get all workitems in their box.
     Drill down into the target workitem.
     Select the workflow log.
     Get the object key from the container.

Maybe someone else has a better idea.  If not, this one will work.

Tedde Taege
University of Nebraska Computing Services Network
SAP Development   402 472-7544

"vijay srikanth" <vijay_d15 at hotmail.com>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
12/23/2005 10:28 AM
Please respond to
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

sap-wug at mit.edu
cc

Subject
Object key of work item

Hi,

Can we get the object key of the work item in a user's inbox.
Suppose a work item uses a BUS2032 instantiation, it's key would be the
sales order number.
Is there any way we can find that object key. Thanks for the help in
advance.

Regards,
Vijay