how can i activate the GOS to BUS0015

Kjetil Kilhavn (KJETILK) KJETILK at statoil.com
Mon Feb 27 07:43:58 EST 2006

At least someone has an idea ;-)

I assume what you are after is getting the GOS menu in transaction KE53 etc. You don't specify your version, so I'm answering based on 4.6C. The good news is that it is possible. The bad news is that you must modify SAP standard code to publish the object so GOS can pick it up.

Have you checked the archive? Use Google or AllTheWeb and search for "site:mailman.mit.edu sap-wug publish GOS".
--
Kjetil Kilhavn, Statoil ØFT KTJ ITS CBS SAP Basis