WS14500015 in SRM5

Baunach, Natasha R natasha.r.baunach at intel.com
Thu Feb 23 18:07:12 EST 2006

Jerry,

ACTUAL_APPROVAL_INDEX is passed to the BADI by workflow.  It is
incremented by workflow via container operation in sub-workflow
WS14500014 as it passes through approval loop.  It is used to determine
current approver(s) (method ACTUALDYNAMICAPPROVERSGET calls the same
BADI) to be passed to the approval task as agent.

APPROVAL_TABLE-APPROVAL_TABLE_INDEX is specified by you when you write
the code in the BADI.  It is one of the last steps in the BADI

For example, you want approvers who are assigned to criteriaA to be
first level approvers.  You assign this index via function module
BBP_WFL_DIN_FILL_APPROVER.  Here is sample code of that:

* now fill the approver for the different approval definitions
    CALL FUNCTION 'BBP_WFL_DIN_FILL_APPROVER'
      EXPORTING
        iv_approval_index   = 1
        ic_step_description = YourDescription
        iv_criterion1       = CriteriaA
      TABLES
        it_approval_def     = lt_appr_def
        it_approval_object  = item_approval_obj
        et_approver         = lt_approver
        it_approval_items   = lt_approval_items.

So, pretty much all approvers that you have assigned to CriteriaA will
be approvers at the first level.

Let me know if you need further clarification.

Natasha