WS14500015 in SRM5

Baunach, Natasha R natasha.r.baunach at intel.com
Thu Feb 23 17:01:06 EST 2006

Jerry,

You should be able to set your approval requirement in BADI.  For
example, lets say you have 3 items in shopping cart: first one is
assigned to cost center, second one to WBS element, third one to
internal order.

What I have done in this situation is loop through items.  If item meets
certain criteria, assign approval object to it, populate item approval
table and criteria definition table (these three tables are of
structures: bbps_wfl_item_approval_obj
bbps_wfl_item_approval
bbpt_wfl_lia_def.

So, it is possible that your item 1 will only have approver A, item 2
will have approvers A & B, and item 3 have approver C & D.

I hope this helps.

Natasha