Wouldnt it be nice....

Alon Raskin araskin at 3i-consulting.com
Thu Feb 23 07:24:56 EST 2006

Wouldn't it be nice....

If you could have a non executable step in your WF which when clicked on would display some developer comments. In fact, you could even just hover your mouse over the step it would display the text. This would allow the developer to comment their WFs (I have some very complicated ones and I don't always remember why I did something).

I know you can add text to the PROPERTIES tab of a work item but I think it would be nicer to have greater visibility directly in the WF definition.

Anyway, some may seem I am a dreamer... but really I am more of a slacker...

Alon