UWL Administration

Shrestha, Bijay Bijay.Shrestha at pragmatek.com
Wed Feb 22 11:38:13 EST 2006

I just installed CM 6.0 in my Portal 6.0 SP14. Then I could find UWL iView and assigned to myself. Looks like the UWL is little different than in SP 9.

Then I'm able to configure the system in System Administration ® System Configuration ® Universal Worklist -> UWL System Configuration.

However, I couldn't find UWL Administration to register the Webflow Item Type Registration iView

Did I miss anything here? Has anyone seen this problem? I need to bring my Workflow items from the backend R3 system.

Thanks.
Bijay Shrestha