Removal of button from std. transaction FV60 in WF ?

Mike Pokraka wug.replies at workflowconnections.com
Thu Feb 16 07:35:49 EST 2006

Hi Trygve,
That's one of the more bizarre requests I've heard of. Dare I ask why?

The 'Post' button is configurable from FI, but not 'Save as complete'. All
it does is perform a few extra checks and set a flag if it's technically
correct and 'postable' (still not guaranteed to post). On that basis I
would think that nobody at SAP was bored enough to add a feature to let us
disable it from WF.

Cheers
Mike