SAP on Mac

Mike Pokraka wug.replies at workflowconnections.com
Thu Feb 16 02:55:52 EST 2006

Hi James,

You talk about notifications and tasks, these are two things you need to
be very clear to distinguish: one is an email and the other is something
to be executed.

If a system can receive mail then you can send mail to it. If you can log
onto SAP then you can execute work items (unless the task does something
unsupported on your platform). So in both cases your answer is yes.

Cheers
Mike    (Happily logging onto SAP from my Linux system)