UWL - problem creating view with custom attributes

Alexis Collins Alexis.Collins at Halliburton.com
Thu Feb 9 17:17:47 EST 2006

All,

I know this general topic has been discussed before, but not in terms of
the specific problem I'm having.  Hopefully there are some UWL gurus out
there that can help me!

I'm trying to add a view with custom attributes using the PDF document
"How to Configure the Universal Worklist".  I have successfully added
the view by defining it in my uwl.standard.SAP_R3_HumanResources file
and assigning it to the item type for my custom task in my
uwl.webflow.SAP_R3_HumanResources file.  However, instead of displaying
on the "Tasks" tab as a hyperlink as the document shows, this has added
another drop-down which the user has to select to see the view (see
below):

This is annoying, but it's not my only frustration.  I have tried
unsuccessfully to add custom item attributes, as the guide says you
should be able to pull over attributes from the BOR or from the
container at runtime.  This is not working for me, even though I have
modified my uwl.webflow.SAP_R3_HumanResources file and uploaded with
priority medium as instructed.  I'm on NetWeaver '04, EP 6.0 SP14.  The
R/3 version is 4.6C.  Is this document not compatible with the version
I'm on, or am I just doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance,

Alexis

This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.