BI_PERSISTENT~FIND_BY_LPOR and LPOR-INSTID is blank

Mike Pokraka wug.replies at workflowconnections.com
Sat Feb 4 06:12:09 EST 2006

Hi Sue,
FIND_BY_LPOR is the method called by WF to create an instance of an
object using the Local Persistent Object Reference (Type + Class/Object
+ Key).

You need to pass the key to the FIND_BY_LPOR method and it should return
an instance and populate LPOR - in other words it's simply a more formal
CONSTRUCTOR. It checks if it's already been instanitated and if not,
then it creates an instance of itself.

HTH,
Cheers
Mike