AW: The version of a workflow definition

Schmidinger, Heinz (Unaxis IT BZ) heinz.schmidinger at unaxis.com
Wed Feb 1 07:21:54 EST 2006

Hi,

the different versions are all right, there is nothing to be synchronized.
The runtime version may be different in each system, that is no problem.

What error message do you get ?

What do you mean with "no mail sent" ?

If you have no mailsteps in your definition, a mail never is sent, isn't it
?

Regards

Heinz

  _____