CATS WORKFLOW

Nash John emailtonash at gmail.com
Tue Dec 26 09:08:09 EST 2006

Hi,

Now when I test my workflow I'm getting following error 'workflow agent
cannot be determined'.
Following are the setting I did in workflow as well as in SPRO.

1. I'm using task 'TS20000459' - TIME ADMIN
2. made TS20000459 as 'general task'.
3. used the varient "WORKFLOW'
4. under 'setup data entry profile' in spro did following:

                     i) under 'person selection' tab selected radio button
'Time Administrator'.
                     ii)under 'Approval' i selected 'with approval
procedure'.
                     iii)under 'workflow' i've put the task TS20000459 also
selected both
                       checkbox named  'with business workflow' and 'with
Auto determination of agent'.
                   Is there any specific config need to be done for
'Automatic determination of agent'? Where is what I missing :(.

Thanks a lot.

-Nash