You know what I hate?

Mike Pokraka asap at workflowconnections.com
Tue Dec 19 09:00:31 EST 2006

Hi Viveka,
I agree, sorry wasn't completely clear there - I was talking about the
NAME as well as the object TYPE. Sounds obvious, but I see it on the
majority of systems I work on (which is what prompted me to mention it in
first place).

A quick look at Z* on my current client shows 10 out of 19 objects that
have no reference to the real name... I'm talking:

Object type: ZBUS2052   (this one I agree with)
Name:        ZBUS2052

I kid you not, I see this a *lot*.

Of course more flexible class names make this discussion almost obsolete :-)

Cheers,
Mike