SAP Workflow Version

Mike Pokraka asap at workflowconnections.com
Mon Dec 18 05:46:00 EST 2006

Yes, no, it depends.
The workflow engine is part of Netweaver, which is currently on 700... er,
sorry, NW04s. That's the platform on which the SAP applications / services
/ whatever run which have their own versioning - e.g. ECC, CRM, SRM etc.

The version question depends on what you are talking about. If it's a
technology issue (how do I do x in the WF builder) then it's the NW
version. If it's application related (Business Object BUSnnn method POST
doesn't work) then you are dealing with the app.

Hope that helps.
Mike