ERP2005: step type Web Activity and Web Dynpro

Shrestha, Bijay Bijay.Shrestha at pragmatek.com
Thu Dec 14 10:30:38 EST 2006

I'm currently working on a Guided Procedure project under high pressure. I have written an Webdynpro ABAP program for callable object which works and looks good. However I'm having difficulty to pass the parameters from WD ABAP UI to Guided Procedure because I could not have Output parameter in WD ABAP. Does anyone have any idea on this how should I pass the parameters? Input parameter in WD ABAP UI is not a problem for me anymore.

Jocelyn, do you have any good documentation on following SWFVISU, WF_EXTSRV setup. It might work for me if I design a Workflow calling same WD program  and interact from UWL.

Thanks.
Bijay