Multiple ids in WF

Aditya V adityavarrier at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 14 03:55:12 EST 2006

Hi,
our requirement is that we need to send mails to Internal agents (who are SAP users) and have Outlook-ids,
but the WF should also send mails to Vendors at the same time who arent SAP users and do not have Outlook-ids, instead have their personal-ids,
Presently when we put the Internal-agents Outlook and external-vendors personal id in WF, its sending mails only to Internal-agents of Outlook and not Vendors,
what could be the reason, has it to do something with SMTP Settings of MailHost,
Please assist,

Cheers,
Aditya.

              ¤~¤~GoD bLeSs YoU aLL~¤~¤