Unusual Workflow execution times

Munday,Sherie J. MUNDAYSJ at airproducts.com
Mon Dec 11 16:31:44 EST 2006

Ashish,
You might want to look at OSS Note 943270.  Don't know if it is relevant, but it has to do with timestamps.  We had to apply that note recently after updating our system with the latest support packs.  (We are on ECC 5)  The logs were not listing work items chronologically and SAP responded that they were experiencing time stamp problems.  The note has solved our issues.
Best Wishes,
Sherie

Sherie Munday
Workflow Developer/Analyst