Workflow not going from Inbox

Glauco Kubrusly glaucokubrusly at yahoo.com.br
Mon Dec 11 16:17:53 EST 2006

Try to see the tasks configuration about a terminating event and if this event isn't triggered. Sure, if the task is configured to kind of asynchronous type.

  If this is the question, that is the task is the asynchronous type,  make sure the bind is ok.

New Workflow <newwf06 at gmail.com> escreveu:
  Hello All,

I am facing a problem. There is standard task 7869, which is part for task group. Now, the items of this task does not go off from the unbox of the user even after succussful execution. Do we need to do something extra for this?

Thanks in Advance
Prem