Multiple steps in a Loop (Until ) Step Type

Chaturvedi, Saurabh saurabh.chaturvedi at sap.com
Mon Dec 11 11:42:04 EST 2006

Hi All,

I have an existing workflow which graphically has a straight line flow. Now
I want to put a loop which will repeat until we get a particular output from
a certain step in this workflow step. The loop should go back several steps
in this workflow. How do I this?
The method to insert a loop is to select a step and then the system asks if
this step should be 'Transferred to the Loop Body or Should the Loop be
Inserted Before It?'. So this way it is possible to include a single step in
the body of the loop. How do I select multiple steps and include them in a
loop? When I select a block of steps and try to include them in the loop
then only one of the steps becomes a part of the body of this loop.

Please reply soon. I am stuck with this.

Thanks & Regards
Saurabh Chaturvedi