CATS WORKFLOW

Claude Bourque cbourque at bank-banque-canada.ca
Mon Dec 11 11:43:03 EST 2006

John,

SAP delivered 3 CATS approval TS's up to 4.7:

1. TS20000459: CATS approval by time administrator (time entry user as per Infotype 0001 on the employee file)
2. TS20000460: CATS approval by time administrator as per rule AC00000157
3. TS40007901: Pop-up when user is saving timesheet. User selects one of the possible agents.

Although I haven't played much with ECC 6.0, I do know that there are 3 new TS's.

4. TS31000006: A new version of TS20000459
5. TS31000007: A new version of TS20000460
6. TS31000004: A new version of TS40007901

Your config is still IMG: Cross-Application Components -> Time Sheet -> Specific Settings for CATS classic -> Set Up Data Entry Profiles  (for R/3 use) or use Specific Settings for CATS regular (for ESS using CATW).

In the Data Entry Profile, select the With Approval Procedure option, check the box With SAPBusiness Workflow and in the task box called Task enter one of the 6 TS's listed above (or a copy of one of them as we did). It's this task that SAP_WAPI_START_WORKFLOW uses.

Starting in 4.7, you have the make the standard task a general task because even the data entry person has to be a possible agent otherwise you get an error upon saving.

Hope this helps.

Claude