CATS WORKFLOW

Nash John emailtonash at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 10:19:21 EST 2006

Hi friends,

I've to do CATS approval workflow on ECC 6.0 and my functional asked me to
look into WS40001001. One thing I noticed is that of the two tasks in the
workflow one of the tasks TS20000495 is absolute; I mean it is not available
in the system. Also at present we don't have org structure so I'm planning
to write custom rule to determining agent from custom table. Does this
approach helps?. This is quite urgent requirement hence client want it be
done as soon as possible –not waiting for org structure to set up as it will
take another 5 months for that.

Can you tell me what is the business object to be used also is there any IMG
config to be done?. If 'Yes' what are those. Points wll be awarded to all
useful answers. Thanks a lot friends
-Nash