Query regd. SRM Workflow

Baunach, Natasha R natasha.r.baunach at intel.com
Tue Dec 5 15:28:56 EST 2006

Vijay,

I don't know exactly how workflow calls this code but we had a
requirement to have dynamic approvals for invoices (not available as
standard in SRM 5.0).  Standard workflow was set up similarly where
agent assignment was based on workflow container which is based on
business object.  I have redefined method create in the delegated
subtype and my code was called.  So, one way or the other, SAP does call
this method.

As far as manager goes, debug through this code to see why it is not
finding it.  Not sure what else to suggest here.

Natasha