Query regd. SRM Workflow

Baunach, Natasha R natasha.r.baunach at intel.com
Mon Dec 4 15:56:54 EST 2006

Vijay,

Approvers can be defined via BAdi implementation BBP_WFL_ADMIN_APPROV.
If you do not use BAdi, then they are taken from multi-line attribute
'ApproverList' of BUS2209.

* 6) fill attribute 'ApproverList'

  IF object-approverlist[] IS INITIAL.

    PERFORM approverlist_get

                          TABLES

                                  lt_agents

                          USING   gs_header.

If your org structure is not maintained or your requirements are
different than having a manager approve PO response, then you would need
to implement BAdi to determine agents.

Method 'create' is executed during runtime and that is how container is
populated.  Another way you could define your own agents is create a
subtype of APCOAGENT, use delegation and then redefine method create.
But I don't see how this would be better than just using delivered BAdi.

Natasha