BUS2105 PR creation event....????

Cathy xinos_cat at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 4 11:27:13 EST 2006

Do a search on SAPFANS for PO requisition.  There's tons of stuff out there.  I'm not sure what you are trying to do?   Standard PO req workflow with approval?  Check out trans OOCU.  Materials Management -> Purchasing -> Activate Event Linkage.

Flavio Oliveira <oliveiraflavio at hotmail.com> wrote:
You have to configure this on IMG. Go to Materials Management->Purchasing->Purchase Requisition->Release Procedure->Procedure with Classification->Set Up Procedure with Classification

There you tell SAP if you will have workflow when the requisition is created (and blocked).

Regards,
Flávio.