BUS2105 PR creation event....????

shireesh.mitragotri@accenture.com shireesh.mitragotri at accenture.com
Mon Dec 4 04:54:28 EST 2006

Hi - What is the best way to trap the Purchase Requisition Creation
event? I did the following and it's not working...(R/3 Enterprise ver.)

1. Tried Event creation wizard with a subtype of BUS2105...change doc
BANF...but event upon creation does not exist.
2. Tried BSVX/BSVW to link event status to system status etc...Did not
find a way out.
3. My client requires a workflow to be triggered when a PR is created
and that is when there is a default condition - "Release Indicator is
blocked" when it is created for first time.

Any help here?