Hide Attachments in UWL

Luis Miguel Rosa Pereira e Cruz luis-m-cruz at telecom.pt
Thu Aug 31 09:37:21 EDT 2006

Hi,

There as been some issues when users try to open some of the attachments in workitems, and because of that I need to make sure that cannot be open in Portal.

I need to configure the UWL, so the user can view the details of workitem, but some of the attachments become hidden, or unavailable to open. Only a few of attachments will become unavailable, since there are others needed to be shown.

Is there anyway to make this kind of configuration in UWL? Can someone help me with this issue?

Version: EP 6.0 SP2 Patch 38

Thanks in advance, for any help that you could give me.

Luís Cruz