ESS workflow WS12300111

lianghuan.x.hu@accenture.com lianghuan.x.hu at accenture.com
Thu Aug 31 09:10:36 EDT 2006

Hi for those who are trying to learn HR workflow for ESS/MSS, following
are two useful documents:

1. "Business Package for Employee Self-Service (mySAP ERP) 2005"
https://www2.iviewstudio.com/support_content/_17295/BP_ESS_05_P1.pdf#sea
rch=%22WS12300111%22

2. "Business Package for Manager Self-Service (mySAP ERP) 2005"
https://www2.iviewstudio.com/support_content/_17296/SAPLibrary_MSS_ERP20
05_Patch2.pdf#search=%22WS12300111%22

I guess that the first document is the one Nash mentioned.

Thanks,
Larry

Hi Nash:

Could you send us the URL link for that 180-page document you have found
from SDN? Or tell us the title of the document? I just cannot find it.

By the way there is a free sample isssue from
http://www.hrexpertonline.com/go/sample/. The issue contains an article
"ESS A to Z: How One Company Planned, Deployed, Tested, and Trained for
Its ESS Implementation" you might find useful.

Larry