Event Error

Kobi Sasson ksasson at visonic.com
Thu Aug 31 08:55:50 EDT 2006

I useing the regular event not the "z" one (I changed) I just add some
methods.
I am not coding the event raise.

about the deactivation i made it from SWETYPV but after the workflow run
iits changed to deactivate
so i can't start the workflow again, unless I am activate in the develop
manually in SWETYPV and make transport to QA .
it's strange , why it's made by it self deactive.

                    "Mark Pyc"
                    <mark.pyc at gmai       To:     "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
                    l.com>               cc:
                    Sent by:             Subject:     Re: Event Error
                    sap-wug-bounce
                    s at mit.edu

                    31/08/2006
                    15:15
                    Please respond
                    to "SAP
                    Workflow
                    Users' Group"

Why are you refering to those functions? Are you coding the event raise
yourself?

The deactivation or not of the workflow is controlled at the linkage level
in SWETYPV.