Event Error

Mark Pyc mark.pyc at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 05:54:13 EDT 2006

G'day Kobi,

why are you using ZReleaseStepCreated? Once you've subtyped BUS2012 why do
you need a Z event? Anyway that's another question.

ReleaseStepCreated has a parameter of the ReleaseCode which is a mandatory
import into the Workflow. If you're testing via SWUE you'll need to specify
a value for it.

Umm, also if you don't know about it read up on Delegation. You normally
don't raise the events against your subtype.

Have fun,
Mark