ESS workflow WS12300111

Nash John emailtonash at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 14:07:46 EDT 2006

Hi Friends,

I've a question on ESS. Infact three questions. Like I said I'm working on
ESS on mySAP ERP 2005.I managed to get a document from sdn on configuration
and workflow side of ESS. It was(is) very helpful. My question is, in the
document they have mentioned that to make WS12300111 workflow fully
functional i should do also following:

1.Report for sending e-mails

2. Report for posting documents to *Time Management *database tables
(infotypes and the

TEVEN table)

3.Error report for the HR/time administrator,

Can anyone teel me the names of these three reports? I checked and it is not
mentioned any where in this 180 page document.

Please help!!!.

Thanks,

-Nash