WF Rule error

John A Haworth jhoworth at csc.com
Tue Aug 29 08:05:25 EDT 2006

Hi

I have a QM notification workflow which runs ok for most of the time but
sometimes fails on the role resolution. I tried to 'restart the workflow
after error' and it still fails, saying that it cant resolve the role, but
If I simulate the role it returns the user correctly.
When I look at the workflow technical log and select the container icon
'Show workitem container'  to view the contents of the container, I get an
error at the bottom of the page 'Work item 2088245 cannot be read"
If I try to look at the graphic, I get the same error.
Can anyone suggest a possible reason?

Thanks

John

written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of
e-mail for such purpose.