WF Does not preform the Rule

Vera, Guillermo Guillermo.Vera at realtech.com
Mon Aug 28 06:53:25 EDT 2006

Hi Kobi,

  It seems you've got some binding mistake... you can check the result of the rule in the technical log of the workflow execution (a container inspection of the relevant container variables must be useful). If the technical log don´t help you and the rule is a programming rule you can debug the rule in wf execution.

  Regards.

G.