No event traced in SWEL (in Quality Env) - Why? (Develpment Env works fine)

Markkos markkos at gmail.com
Sun Aug 27 13:11:36 EDT 2006

Hi,

I'm having an issue right now in the Quality environment with the
BUS2009.releaseStepCreated event. This event is the triggering for a custom
wf I designed.

Everything works in the Development env, but after the transports to Quality
env, it's not working.

The strange thing is that there is no event traced in the SWEL for the
BUS2009.releaseStepCreated whenever I create a PR. (And it should work cause
it is working in the Development Env.)

I've tried to simulate the event, and the wf get recognize. I have created
an instance of the event with an already created ObjectKey and the wf
starts. BUT in the real case, it's not working. It's like the system doesn't
recognize when the Object is created or does not get the event.

If you know what could be happening or remaining, just let me know, I'll
appreciate your help on any input.

Thanks in advanced.