Trigger event from Portal 6.0

Pat Schmidt pat_schmidt at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 24 11:35:39 EDT 2006

I can successfully trigger a event within the R/3 HR area using PA30 -
change to address information, infotype 0006.  The event shows up correctly
in the Event Trace log (trans SWEL) when I trigger the event in R/3.
The event doesn't show up in the Event Trace when I trigger the event from
the Portal??

When I debug fm HR_EVENT_CREATE - I can see the Event Id created for both
the R/3 and the Portal side.   The entries in table SWFREVTLOG get committed
on the R/3 side but do not get committed when triggered from the Portal
side.

OSS note 913330 was applied to our system.

We are currently on:
Basis 6.40 support pack 15
HR 5.00 support pack 19
EP version 6 SP15