SV: Set an default value for the company code

Flavio Oliveira oliveiraflavio at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 23 10:02:39 EDT 2006

Susanne:

The MIR7 transaction gets the company code from the parameter 'BUK'. If you set it before you call the transaction, the pop-up will not be called.

So, try to use SET PARAMETER 'BUK'  <company conde> before you call the transaction.

Regards,
Flávio.

Subject: SV: Set an default value for the company codeDate: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 14:17:24 +0200From: susanne.arnskov.pehrsson at post.dkTo: sap-wug at mit.edu

Hi Stefaan.
Thanks for your advise, yes I am calling MIR7,
but where can I select the option "skip first screen"?
regards Susanne

Fra: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu [mailto:sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu] På vegne af Stefaan VermeulenSendt: 23. august 2006 11:45Til: SAP Workflow Users' GroupEmne: Re: Set an default value for the company code

Hi,

Which method do you use, if there is a call transaction in it, you have to add "skip first screen" as an option to solve this problem.

kind regards,
Stefaan.