short dump with standard decision and work item previewFMSWU2_INPLACE_DECISION_PROCESS

WF Tom faq at saportal.net
Wed Aug 23 09:20:09 EDT 2006

Kjetil and all workflowers,

You find the short dump report attached to this email. This is really
strange since sometimes the error occurs and sometimes not (w/o changing
anything on the workflow/code). Please review the attached file and let me
know what your thoughts are.

Again, your input is highly appreciated!

Cheers,
Torsten