LIV workflow

John A Haworth jhoworth at csc.com
Wed Aug 23 07:38:40 EDT 2006

Hi

I am developing an LIV workflow that needs to be triggered when the
invoice has an R block. This block appears on the RSEG vendor lineitem. As
the LIV is a bus2081, i want to trigger the LIV 2081 workflow on the RSEG
r-block entry. As the BELEG change document doesnt capture the initial
RSEG entry, could someone tell me if there is a config 'switch' that
allows the BSEG event to be issued when BUs2081 is posted.

Thanks

john

written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of
e-mail for such purpose.